I believe the best ideas in life begin as a simple thought
“Working with the spirit and creativity, we can expand a single thought to become something powerful, exciting and unique.”
Richard is a professional artist and published author, creating fine art and intuitive art for healing and wellbeing. He is a working platform medium, spirit artist and healer. Offering private teaching and workshops to promote personal development and greater understanding from a different perspective.
Chasing Rainbows – the Stolen Future of Caroline Ann Stuttle
On the 10th April, the Stuttle family received the worst news possible. The headline in the newspaper read “English backpacker thrown to her death in Australia.” The book is an insightful real-life story of ordinary people who found themselves in extraordinary circumstances. Written in memory of Caroline Stuttle, talking about her life, her legacy in Caroline’s Rainbow Foundation, travel safety and stepping out into the world.
“One of the greatest journey’s in life is discovering more about ourselves.”
Unlocking your Potential
Spirit Art | Mediumship | Healing
Richard is a working Medium and Spirit Artist, he is also a qualified Harry Edwards Healer. “My interest in creativity and working with the spirit led to helping people unlock their spiritual potential, enhance self healing and wellbeing.”
Sign up to our newsletter with CEC.
Keep up to date with what’s happening. Our latest offers, courses and workshops.
- What did you learn? “Not all classes are stressful. Great tips e.g. putting some colour on the paper to get the energy going.”
- How did you find the content? “The demonstrations covered a wide variety of examples which was really useful. Also using group members for some demonstrations made it feel personal and engaging.”
- What did you learn? "I really enjoyed working with Richard, his hands on approach really helped. He offered insights and techniques that made complete sense, I felt my painting improved during the courses."
- How did you find the content? “The activities were well thought out and being given the chance to work in groups with others was particularly helpful in practicing this way of connecting. I have taken away many techniques which have really expanded and deepened my Art readings and the wonderful supportive nature of the workshop has really given me confidence to pursue this, thank you so much!”
- What did you learn? “Going with the flow just allow the symbols to come and pop them on the picture. I love that spirit art doesn’t have to be just RCA type portraits.”