I believe the best ideas in life begin as a simple thought
Through creativity and design, we can expand a single thought to become something powerful, exciting and unique.
Art, Painting & Design. Unlocking personal development in engaging ways – connecting people and offering a view of our world from a different perspective.
Chasing Rainbows – the Stolen Future of Caroline Ann Stuttle
On the 10th April, the Stuttle family received the worst news possible. The headline in the newspaper read ‘English backpacker thrown to her death in Australia’. The book is an insightful real-life story of ordinary people who found themselves in extraordinary circumstances.
“One of the greatest journey’s in life is discovering more about ourselves.”
Unlocking your Potential
Creativity and spirituality are as much about mindfulness and dedication as it is about skill and ability.
“Over the years I have developed my mediumship, healing and psychic abilities. These have led to private readings and group workshops. Helping people to unlock their potential, define life philosophy and enhance personal wellbeing.”
Sign up to our newsletter with Capture Energy Clothing. Keep up to date with what’s happening, courses and workshops.
- How did you find the content? “The activities were well thought out and being given the chance to work in groups with others was particularly helpful in practicing this way of connecting. I have taken away many techniques which have really expanded and deepened my Art readings and the wonderful supportive nature of the workshop has really given me confidence to pursue this, thank you so much!”
- What did you learn? "I really enjoyed working with Richard, his hands on approach really helped. He offered insights and techniques that made complete sense, I felt my painting improved during the courses."
- What did you learn? “Not all classes are stressful. Great tips e.g. putting some colour on the paper to get the energy going.”
- How did you find the content? “The demonstrations covered a wide variety of examples which was really useful. Also using group members for some demonstrations made it feel personal and engaging.”
- What did you learn? “Going with the flow just allow the symbols to come and pop them on the picture. I love that spirit art doesn’t have to be just RCA type portraits.”